What did you do at work today?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Had to deal with this for most of the day. Wasn't involved first thing but later in the morning after the driver was cleared from the scene. Beleived the driver had a medical issue/event. Went airborne from the expressway above to the ramp below. Wasn't a good ending for the driver.
1664924932874.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Had to deal with this for most of the day. Wasn't involved first thing but later in the morning after the driver was cleared from the scene. Beleived the driver had a medical issue/event. Went airborne from the expressway above to the ramp below. Wasn't a good ending for the driver.
View attachment 208211
Were you one of the ones that got to sit in a truck all day blocking traffic?

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
View attachment 208211
Just looked at the pic again, is that inflatable kiddie pools?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Were you one of the ones that got to sit in a truck all day blocking traffic?
I didn't, the sign crew had too. I was there with part of the clean up from what the Mike's from Clymer didn't clean up. It took out two of the Jersey barriers & badly cracked a third we had to remove so the guys who signed up for summer OT could replace them.
Just looked at the pic again, is that inflatable kiddie pools?
Looks like them but they worked good for the hazmat guys collect what they could from the tanks. Everyone were crushed. The diesel destroyed the asphalt on the shoulder.

Reactions: 1 user

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
I started this job 2 months ago and my new boss started today. It felt pretty good that he was on board with most of my ideals out of the gate. In turn, I worked a little harder on spreadsheets lol. Unfortunately, I've discovered that this 8am-5pm life isn't for me, I'd prefer to work from home at least a few days out of the week so that I can enjoy my cars more. Until I find something else though, I don't mind working for a leader like this.

Reactions: 1 users

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
I approved insurance claim checks, didn't approve others. Did the same with denials. Settled a couple of represented losses. Helped my team make decisions regarding property claims. Talked a couple of PO'd insureds off the cliff

what's the biggest reason that you reject auto insurance claims?

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Me and my boss working hard

Attachments

• D3A93598-A0FE-4959-93D8-73D8E8C765C2.jpeg
    D3A93598-A0FE-4959-93D8-73D8E8C765C2.jpeg
    763.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Me and my boss working hard
Pretty much what I've been doing on a 12 hour shift at the moment, helping some guys at a different site, been on standby incase equipment breaks.

Been scrolling the internet looking at stuff I don't need to buy and also why I avoid society.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor