What did you do at work today?

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
well lessee, yesterday was the 1st day of ACL Fest so I worked security at the main stage, and then today was a limo driver gig so I made more money doing that getting paid cash under the table and working less hours

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012
Got annoyed by the CB Radio. If you get a chance look up "mud duck in the desert", "harddrive", or "fine tune CB shop". This stupid, arrogant a**wipe is some sort of CB radio freak or something. He's pumping out thousands if not tens of thousands of watts onto Channel 19 on the CB. People are hearing him all over the country and can't get through to each other because this guy is walking all over everyone. He says the same stupid crap over and over, "Window lickers and highways and byways, and be nice out there, blah, blah." Meaningless garbage. I've picked him up before but he usually shuts up after a couple hours. This has now been going on for days. There are dozens of videos of irritated truckers on tiktok showing their CBs completely pegged by this dummy. Trucks can't talk to their pilot cars. Drivers can't talk to each other. Apparently the FCC is well aware of the guy. All I can hope is that they eventually catch up to him and put his *ss in jail.

Reactions: 2 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Got annoyed by the CB Radio. If you get a chance look up "mud duck in the desert", "harddrive", or "fine tune CB shop". This stupid, arrogant a**wipe is some sort of CB radio freak or something. He's pumping out thousands if not tens of thousands of watts onto Channel 19 on the CB. People are hearing him all over the country and can't get through to each other because this guy is walking all over everyone. He says the same stupid crap over and over, "Window lickers and highways and byways, and be nice out there, blah, blah." Meaningless garbage. I've picked him up before but he usually shuts up after a couple hours. This has now been going on for days. There are dozens of videos of irritated truckers on tiktok showing their CBs completely pegged by this dummy. Trucks can't talk to their pilot cars. Drivers can't talk to each other. Apparently the FCC is well aware of the guy. All I can hope is that they eventually catch up to him and put his *ss in jail.
Just take a break on it and turn to 102.1.......

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I hear him on 19 and 38 lsb,he's an enormous pain.regular skip that washes in/out is fine but that guy screws it up for everyone and everywhere.sounds like a recording.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Putting lip stick on the pigs. Covering rust with sub-par paint not ment for winter servce. All in the name of looking good for the equipment managers of the other four counties of our district when we have a fall equiptment inspections.

Reactions: 2 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Nothing. Came out of rotation at the end of last month and no calls since then. Was supposed to be scheduled to take a training upgrade cycle but nothing more's been said about that. Plan now is to work out in the shop for as long as possible before the cold and snow shut it all down for the next 8 months. Think I'm kidding about the time? Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Up State Michigan each got around a foot or more of that white crap on Monday. Isn't life wunnerful??

Nick

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Nothing. Came out of rotation at the end of last month and no calls since then. Was supposed to be scheduled to take a training upgrade cycle but nothing more's been said about that. Plan now is to work out in the shop for as long as possible before the cold and snow shut it all down for the next 8 months. Think I'm kidding about the time? Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Up State Michigan each got around a foot or more of that white crap on Monday. Isn't life wunnerful??

Nick
snow, eh? it was in the 90s here last week and finally chilled down on Sunday night to the 70s 😁 (y)

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor