What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
delreyss said:
2011-10-04_17-58-46_22.jpg

i removed the body form the frame to box out the frame and also notch the frame for some wider rear wheels.
wow...thats a lot of work...but worth it!...wish i had done that to my build...but I was too sceerrred...lol

delreyss said:
i removed the body form the frame to box out the frame and also notch the frame for some wider rear wheels.

when you box the frame I suggest to leave the transmission cross member bolted in. When I boxed mine the frame bowed out a bit and I had to use straps to close it up to install the cross member

stared at and is pissed off I live in a raining Hell called Seattle.. 😢

Finished repairing the fiberglass on my air conditioning and awaiting my engine. I also removed my transmission mount because it was completely destroyed. May have been the original one. I also ordered the flexplate, squarebore to spreadore adapter, torque converter bolts, rear main seal bolts and the steel lines to make new transmission lines. I plan on picking up a pipe bending/flaring set from Harbor Freight. Only other thing to get is some oil and perhaps a dress up kit for my "new" ride.

supkylesup said:
Just got a couple PM things done wires, plugs, fuel filter, air filter, rerouted the fuel vent line.
Cleaned up the engine bay the other day by removing smog pump, charcoal canister, an made an egr block off plate.

Do you still have the stock 307??? I'm actually looking to do the same thing to my olds 307 in my Delta 88, Think you can help me out with some guidance or a walkthrough buddy?

Drilled the new Weld Draglites for rim screws, installed the battery box in the trunk, aimed my headlights, and changed the wiper blades.

Got the 406sbc dropped in wagon for the second time in the last few months.

beautiful day here today, so i drove the 86 around for a bit, then loaded it on the trailor for the trip to Atco raceway bright and early... in 4 hours. cant wait to see how she does. just wish it was going to be a little cooler for that perfect horsepower weather!

I went out to replace the intake gasket and found out that it was only the oil pressure fitting behind the intake :banana: So I replaced that and went driving with some friends for about 2 hours. Then my powersteering belt started squeeling really bad so I parked it til next weekend. Im so ready for a serpentine setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor