What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2021]

DSPbuilt

Master Mechanic
Jan 7, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Valiant effort, Sir. You got gumption. Come North and we'll learn ya on what we would call that snowfall "just another Tuesday".

Not all driving schools are created equal.
Granted I don’t haven’t got hit like you guys do but I was fortunate enough to learn at a young with my dad being an over the road driver. We got stuck in a few blizzards in upstate NY. I’m mostly used to the Miami floods and hurricanes.

Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

G-Body Guru
Jun 15, 2012
Back in the U.P. you wouldn't even get a 2 hour school delay for that. Out here they'd probably close the bases for the whole day.
Dec of 2017 here in Florida we had this amount and they shut the panhandle down...absolute destruction.

DEC 2017 SNOW.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

CopperNick

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Your toy so your right to play with is as you see fit. Just an FYI here but your whole state got a sound byte on the national weather channel for the amount of snow it received. Seems like Ma nature had it in for the whole east coast up as far as Labrador 'cause that is the length of that storm. Motorhead is probably happy right now cause he managed to miss it all. His old home turf got between one and two feet of the stuff; Toronto got a month's worth in 16 hours. Up here on the western lake we are being side-swiped by an Alberta Clipper which is headed for Mn and points below the Lakes on its way East.

I do get the "wanna go out and play in the snow" drill but, seriously, scare yourself up a pair of good snow tires and a cheap plastic shovel from Walmart, Otherwise the experience will be about on a level about par with the ride on a Tilt-a-Whirl but only about 8 inches off the ground.

Yo, MotorheadMike, check this out for a possible solution to your snow removal woes. Ought to be easy-peasy to scare up a half dead Samurai
Pick up and Rube Goldberg something together.

Nick

Olgambler84

Apprentice
Dec 26, 2018
Painted the underside of the hood black, also hit parts of the engine bay that were rusting with some rust reformer. Engine bay looks way better. Polished up the under hood light housing also now just have to figure out why it isn’t working once installed

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor