Worked on my Cutlass for a while this afternoon, had to tend to an issue of my engine not sitting level (side to side) in the frame. It's been like that for a long time, no idea how I missed it as it stuck out like a sore thumb to me all summer while working on the body and paint with my friend. It's been at least 30 years since I stabbed the engine back in the frame after the repairs to body mounts and complete suspension rebuild. I had never put it back on the road, it's been in storage since then in my garage. After several attempts to pry bar it over, lifting the engine and prying it over etc nothing was working, still way off. I decided to try swapping the rubber mounts left to right to see if maybe that was the issue. I know the frame mounts weren't it as I never touched them when I did the frame repairs and such. Swapping the mounts did the trick, it sits level again. I must have removed them years ago when I replaced the oil pan while the car was apart and didn’t realize they had settled into there respective sides and crossed them up when I reinstalled them. Now that that is done I re-installed the starter and set my down pipes again to continue on with the new exhaust build. Not much progress lately but doing a little at a time as I'm (we're) able. No pictures now, but will grab some when there is something to look at.