What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Went on a 50 mile poker run. Lower turn out then expected but still about 50 to 60 cars from 3 states. Good food, great volunteers. Even won the poker run with 2 pair, Aces and Kings. Good day. Met a couple of awesome people from my area. Some really nice rides.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
After several weekends working on others daily drivers, got some time on mine. Got the engine in place and started on the cross member for the 6l90e. I think it will fit with the cross member from the th350. Have to add an extension on the driver's side, but looks like it should work.

Back after it tomorrow, should have more answers then.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Mr. Sony,
I can not find that stuff. I can't imagine throwing it away. If it turns up I'll reach out and see if you still need it.

Reactions: 2 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
It's in and set. Will verify transmission angles later this week. Looking to pick up a 8.8 to put in it this week. Can finally move forward on this thing.

Should probably start a build thread, but my build won't live up to others.

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
It's in and set. Will verify transmission angles later this week. Looking to pick up a 8.8 to put in it this week. Can finally move forward on this thing.

Don't worry about what others are doing, start a build thread if that's what you want to do. It'll help you keep track of what you've done already and you'll be able to look back at how the build progressed over time

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX

All build threads are great, you never know what you may have been through that will help someone else in their quest. I'd say do it.

• Agree

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass

if we all thought that way there'd be only one thread.you should start one,watching each others progress is a way we build each other up around here.

• Agree

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
I thought that I was getting closer to getting the Regal on the road, but unfortunately my th350 needs to be rebuilt; it's leaking and won't shift. I did find a guy on FB marketplace that has one he just pulled out of his Regal that supposedly works and at only $100, I'm going to take a chance on it.

Adding to that the fact that I can't figure out why my windows won't roll down now. I might need to remove the harness and trace everything.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Finally modified the adapter harness to the Hella H1 lights to look like GM wires with the Packard 59 connetor. Now it's a cleaner plug & play for the Hella lights & still able to use regular 6x4 bulbs if needed. Still think the H4 set looks better than what came with the lights.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor