Florida Beach
Looking Nat Geo GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
(On the right thread) I got my adapter harness made to run a lead off the back up light wires so I can have the auto tint feature to work like it should when the back up lights are on.

20230516_193840.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I should of also added that since I'm in harness building mode I've also finished up the extra temp wire so the dash will have the gauge & convert the Check Engine light into a temp warning light. Looked over my battery ground cable to find out it's a gauge smaller than the positive. This was out of a newer V8 G. The original V6 one is a heavier gauge matching the positive so it'll need some TLC to the fender ground wire to replace the other. Then looking over & trying to find the pin out for te Donnelly mirror just to see if there's a snowball chance in hell that it would have the circuit to have the map lights to also have the courtesy feature too. Even went over the temp sensors I have for the mirror to see if I can repin the connector wires to swap from the Canyon sensor to the HHR sensor since it'll be a direct mount to the rad support with out a need for a bracket.

Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
While I was out running yesterday the mechanic wanted to help me out since the driver FUBARed the wheel, turns out you have to mount the tire from the back with these wheels. While he was at it he wanted to help me out and try to fix the bend, when I got back he had the tire on backwards cause he didn't see the one place they wrote inside on the tire so it was facing out. Was definitely much easier to mount and dismount from the back ;) Once we got the tire remounted correctly it was gushing air out, so played beat the wheel again for a while until it stopped. Thought it might have just went down too low on pressure, but after a few more hits it was holding air again. Decided to put bead sealer inside when it first wasn't holding air, then also stuck it in the bend on the outside just to be safe. Put the wheel on yesterday but didn't get a chance to run it around to see how it handles cause I had to go to a sleep study. Guess I will give it a shot running to meet a buddy tonight to see the new Fast X

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Putting a cage through the dash for the 1st time. OMC, I didn’t want to take the hacksaw to the dash. But I did begrudgingly.

Onto picking up the body to finish the welding, paint and headliner. Once the headliner is in, it will never come out without cutting up the cage. IMG_1623.jpeg IMG_1626.jpeg IMG_1625.jpeg IMG_1624.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor