What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBetty

Apprentice
Dec 9, 2010
Ripped vinyl top off. All exterior trim off. All interior trim off. Console out. Door panels off. And its only the begining! :D

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
Looked at wagon sitting on jack stands in corner of garage collecting @ this point at least a 1/4 inch of dust :rofl: . Right next to my GN that currently in undergoing heart transplant :x . Wagon new heart is currently at the machine shop getting rotateing assembly balanced. :mrgreen:

Reactions: 1 user

hunter_alexander

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2008
Erie Pa
I rebuilt my qjet with a hi flow needle and seat and other goodies, started yanking all the stuff off the intake, as I am taking it off and installing new lifters. That was all for today.

454cutlass

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2009
mass
today i took off front upper and lower control arms.. getting new bushings/ ball joints installed tomorrow. installed new rear control arms ...rearend is still out. finished installing my nitrous system. have an endless list of crap to do

84cutlass454

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2010
i am starting the body work. got to get new inside skins for the doors and weld them in. skim coated the whole car with duraglass sanding and more sanding. going to napa auto body tomorrow to see what color i am going to paint it and what it would cost me. then once i am done painting it going to put in my posi unit with new and a new support cover sounds fun.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I washed the bird crap off..... :evil:

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
i looked at it while waiting at a traffic light :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor