Stockton
normal_FORD_DISS.jpg

normal_dell_streak_3_261.jpg

sorry about that i didnt add pics of my new glass oh and my dent lol

J.Rod22

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
Georgia
I came and read this topic so then I got the itch to do something to my cutlass. I decided to clean the engine bay up a bit so I removed the air pump today ( no cat on my car either). Now it looks alot better with all the crap out.

Attachments

• 2011-05-10_19-29-36_222.jpg
    2011-05-10_19-29-36_222.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,585

RockSS

Master Mechanic
Oct 24, 2010
Enfield Ct
Well its been raining for over a week now .... I saw the sun 1 day. So I ran to the store and it was raining and everything was fine came home, then about 2 hours later when I tried to leave monte wouldn't start, no spark I checked real quick so I took the truck. So the next morning it wasn't pouring I grabbed some tools (car not in garage) and started to check it out ... in checking for wire and spark problems it started up :D ... so in the garage it goes, which brings me to what I did today. I yanked out that stupid computer controlled distributer (that apparently doesn't like the rain) and dropped in an HEI. I must be getting better cause after I got it all hooked up it fired right up, thru timing light on it and it was at 4 degrees 8) pretty close. So timing is set and my tach doesnt jump around at idle anymore, next to go will be the cc carb I just need to find someone good w/Q-jets to rebuild the other one I have.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
that's FK awsome... :rofl:

normal_FORD_DISS.jpg

I'm heading back to the paint shop today to get my the paint tinted since I choose the wrong color...The guy at the shop ought to have known the color I was looking for so I'm kinda pissed he didn't know or tell me the paint I chose from a paint chip at the shop was not what I was looking for.... :|

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Between today and yesterday, finished pulling header panel, bumper, core support and got the engine/trans about 99% ready to pull tomorrow. It's a good day when the exhaust manifold studs don't break!

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I pulled the monte out of my flooded driveway I have now after the recent flood. I had about 6 inches of water inside of it and it sat like that for 2 days since I was away :cry: Time for new carpet, seats and probly floors! **** my life!!!

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
-83MONTESS- said:
I pulled the monte out of my flooded driveway I have now after the recent flood. I had about 6 inches of water inside of it and it sat like that for 2 days since I was away :cry: Time for new carpet, seats and probly floors! **** my life!!!

what a heart breaker man that sucks

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
83MONTESS....if you wash the carpet out and change the underpadding it might be allright...that sucks tho and sorry to hear about that...

I ordered the pinion gear kit from Auburn for my 8.2, the thrust washers were worn....and I picked up a new color paint today since I must have had a brain fart when I picked out the first color....my car is going have an expensive base on it since I can do anything with the first color except to use it to cut down on the paint I need for the color I got...it'll now be the 69 chevy dusk blue color that'll be covered with a matte clear..

DBlueL78psfrnt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor