What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I think what you did to it looks nice. What grinds me is, we can not hardly buy anything with out some damn logo on it. I think the manufacturers should give us the option for there logo or not or discount the part for free advertising ! If it was me I would sand the Holley right off and repaint the intake.
That's the truth! I thought about knocking the letters down smooth, but the ceramic job is well done and it would be hard to match without redoing all 3 pieces to the intake. The fuel rails that came with the intake have the logo laser etched onto them as well...
20171230_110353.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Yesterday I got some interior work done. Laid down some sound mats in the backseat area and sealed up some factory voids. Also installed the custom ZZ4 PROM chip into the ECM. It has more aggressive spark timing and fuel curves than the L69 PROMs.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I think what you did to it looks nice. What grinds me is, we can not hardly buy anything with out some damn logo on it. I think the manufacturers should give us the option for there logo or not or discount the part for free advertising ! If it was me I would sand the Holley right off and repaint the intake.
My three pak gauges have the website on them. It pisses me off to no end.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Fixed my brakes. 'bout it.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
No more bush trimming for you eh??
:^)
There's still a big black scuff mark from the impact strip of the front bumper on the concrete base of the pole.

Last edited:

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
:^)
There's still a big black scuff mar from the impact strip of the front bumper on the concrete base of the pole.
The beauty of American Iron! I know your Regal suffered some damage, but it could've been worse obviously! I remember when I bumped a pole of a chainlink fence, it didn't leave a mark on my front bumper but bent the pole lol!

Reactions: 2 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Took yesterday off as had a bunch of errands. Drove about 100 miles and installed my center console. There is a place in Cairo Ga. that makes them. I see them for sale at various places so I went there a found one that really fits nice. I will post a pic later

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor