Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC
How'd they turn out?
I haven't reinstalled them yet but the bench tested just fine. It's a fairly easy installation if you're comfortable doing wiring and they look great in my opinion. The headlights are SUPER bright. People are gonna hate me. LMAO!

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I haven't reinstalled them yet but the bench tested just fine. It's a fairly easy installation if you're comfortable doing wiring and they look great in my opinion. The headlights are SUPER bright. People are gonna hate me. LMAO!

Yeah I have done both myself to my car, would love to see some pics when you got it all done. But now that I have an extra set of tails and am thinking about doing a custom set of the rope LED lighting for it.

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Yeah I have done both myself to my car, would love to see some pics when you got it all done. But now that I have an extra set of tails and am thinking about doing a custom set of the rope LED lighting for it.
I used LED tape to do my 67- 6 LEDs for the parking lights and 9 for brake/turn in each of the 4 holes. It turned out awesome except for the bulb interfaces I made (broke the glass and soldered onto the filament leads); they have been troublesome due to the old sockets. I can hard wire the upper holes, but have to get creative on the lowers.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/realoldspower/67-led-conversion-t10998.html

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I used LED tape to do my 67- 6 LEDs for the parking lights and 9 for brake/turn in each of the 4 holes. It turned out awesome except for the bulb interfaces I made (broke the glass and soldered onto the filament leads); they have been troublesome due to the old sockets. I can hard wire the upper holes, but have to get creative on the lowers.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/realoldspower/67-led-conversion-t10998.html

Looks awesome, I think mine will have to be down the line. Still got a bunch of other stuff but once I took apart my tails to put in the DigiTails I thought how much better it would look with the LED strips in there. Would be really cool I have seen they have sequential ones now, but I am sure will take all kinds of fooling around to make them work right.

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC

I'll post some pics probably this weekend. As for rope LEDs do it you may like it.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Last night on a whim me and a buddy drove to Omaha in the Regal (4.5 hour round trip) and picked up a set of T Type wheels with some vintage Goodyear Eagle STs. In this instance, I use the word vintage as a synonym for shitty. They hold air and drive well enough, but damn they don't grip for nothin. Anywho, that was $300 well spent. And I found out my car gets about 17.5 MPG highway. 10 city, 17.5 highway. lol.
Those wheels look great on there. Huge improvement.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor