What did you do to your G-Body today?

MTP-Madmat

MTP-Madmat

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 27, 2018
Swapped the carburetor back to the edelbrock. Had build a Holley a few months ago thinking we needed more fuel for the 400 but the float kept sticking. Also fabed up a new correction bracket for a 700R4 TV cable. It’s not pretty but only needs to work for one race next week. Then the real fun starts, getting rid of the auto-tragic and installing a T-56 magnum. Will definitely be posting pics of the swap.

CWPottenger

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
Redid my rear taillight lenses. The ones I had someone do were too dark so the lights were hard to see. I redid this set myself so I could make sure I still had good visible lights. Also started replacing front headlights with projector bulbs with Halos.

Driver side original, passenger side redone lenses

After both installed

RegalBegal

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Lebanon, New Hampshire
I looked out the window at and cried because of this damn ice storm. IT'S FRIGGIN APRIL 16TH ALREADY!!!!!!!! THIS IS BULLSH!T!!!

pagrunt

pagrunt

Royal Smart Person
Sep 14, 2014
Shelocta, Pa
Here in Germany we´ve 20°C today ! It´s warm, it´s a little bit like early summer...........
Willing to host all of us stuck in the never ending winter? Could be a GBF international convention. I could go for a few of your local beers.

H

Hernandez3674

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2018
Picked up a gauge cluster on EBay from a Hurst and did the conversion from the standard cluster. Instructions found on this site was perfect.

MrSony

MrSony

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Last night my car started makin some noise:

And it wound up being this:

Spent 6 hours replacing it by myself in the driveway. It was 55* out most of the day, so that was nice.

Pedrolif

Pedrolif

Greasemonkey
Mar 28, 2016
New Hampshire
how the hell did you warp your flexplate?
I only did an oil change and bought new plugs, I'll install them eventually. Few days back I swapped out the old air shocks for some new Monroe shocks "for towing and hauling" and replaced the rear coil springs and insulators while I was there. I think I should have gone for the variable rate springs instead of stock. Meh. It still sags to the right in the rear. (n)

joesregalproject

joesregalproject

Royal Smart Person
Nov 4, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I took a ride up to the junkyard to see if I could find a motor for my Regal. They had two Buick 350s, both locked up tight as could be, a 305 Chevy in a 79 Regal that supposedly drove into the yard, a ton of Vortec SBCs. Apparently I just missed a good running carb'd 350 Chevy that was in a Monte Carlo.

Nothing I really had to have. The search continues.