What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
Redid my rear taillight lenses. The ones I had someone do were too dark so the lights were hard to see. I redid this set myself so I could make sure I still had good visible lights. Also started replacing front headlights with projector bulbs with Halos.

Driver side original, passenger side redone lenses
Before_after.jpg

After both installed
Finished.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC
I looked out the window at and cried because of this damn ice storm. IT'S FRIGGIN APRIL 16TH ALREADY!!!!!!!! THIS IS BULLSH!T!!!

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

Hernandez3674

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2018
8027C5FE-A620-4931-A505-39BEC2F0BBC3.jpeg Picked up a gauge cluster on EBay from a Hurst and did the conversion from the standard cluster. Instructions found on this site was perfect.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Last night my car started makin some noise:

And it wound up being this:

Spent 6 hours replacing it by myself in the driveway. It was 55* out most of the day, so that was nice.

Reactions: 1 users

Pedrolif

Greasemonkey
Mar 28, 2016
New Hampshire
how the hell did you warp your flexplate?
I only did an oil change and bought new plugs, I'll install them eventually. Few days back I swapped out the old air shocks for some new Monroe shocks "for towing and hauling" and replaced the rear coil springs and insulators while I was there. I think I should have gone for the variable rate springs instead of stock. Meh. It still sags to the right in the rear. (n)

Nov 4, 2012
I took a ride up to the junkyard to see if I could find a motor for my Regal. They had two Buick 350s, both locked up tight as could be, a 305 Chevy in a 79 Regal that supposedly drove into the yard, a ton of Vortec SBCs. Apparently I just missed a good running carb'd 350 Chevy that was in a Monte Carlo.

Nothing I really had to have. The search continues.

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Worked on my dad's car today

Very clean car. seen him drive around the Keller/NRH area a few weeks back i think. What yall doing to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor