What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
More house fun. Since spring time if it rains really hard we would get water in our basement. I knew it was inevitable we'd have to pull paneling, but have been hoping it would just quit lol!
Thursday it rained really really hard to the point the gutters were overflowing, and water showed up again. Sooooo, the wife pulled a couple pieces of paneling yesterday after I told here where the leak might be. Sure enough, small crack running all the way down to the floor.
This morning I got to it with a hammer and chisel, and opened up the crack for the hydraulic cement to adhere to. We mixed up a couple small batches and got it done. Hopefully it works,but have some wood and paneling to replace now yippee!!!
20200731_195839.jpg
20200801_142144.jpg
20200801_145417.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Yeah, our house sits next to the 18th tee of a public course. I've been golfing since I was 3 or 4, so etiquette won't allow me to yell FORE lol. I do occasionally walk out and collect stray golf balls though. View from the kitchen.... View attachment 153411
Now, ya done made me pop #2 in the player....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
I took the B body to the track today lost first round.040 RED
I’m only 5 miles from the track so I just drove it home on the slicks then gave it a bath
The slick are needed to hold the 1000+hp to the pavement
FFA8D7E7-D95E-4FB1-883A-76C4FA68A81C.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Always thought that the best way to shoot a round of golf was with a 10 ga shotgun loaded with deer slugs. There are supposedly a couple of designs out there that use a drop out mag like an AR does. Wouldn't work for a double barrel but a single barrel. Something to think about in the event of a zombie apocalypse. LOL.

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Always thought that the best way to shoot a round of golf was with a 10 ga shotgun loaded with deer slugs. There are supposedly a couple of designs out there that use a drop out mag like an AR does. Wouldn't work for a double barrel but a single barrel. Something to think about in the event of a zombie apocalypse. LOL.
Go with a AR golf ball launcher using blanks. Should get myself one to replace the woods in my bag.

Reactions: 2 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Wife and I cleaned her mom's garage last year to park my wagon for the winter and found this lantern hiding on a shelf. The globe was broken so she gave it to us and I finally got it fixed. Had to drive to 4 hardware and sporting good stores to find parts but finally got everything. $40 in parts for a $20 lantern that we got free so I'm kinda upside down financially into it but it's a 50 year old lantern, looks cool and doesn't take batteries :)
IMG_20200801_202329.jpg

Reactions: 10 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Wife and I cleaned her mom's garage last year to park my wagon for the winter and found this lantern hiding on a shelf. The globe was broken so she gave it to us and I finally got it fixed. Had to drive to 4 hardware and sporting good stores to find parts but finally got everything. $40 in parts for a $20 lantern that we got free so I'm kinda upside down financially into it but it's a 50 year old lantern, looks cool and doesn't take batteries :)
View attachment 153460

We literally have thousands of these in the Canadian Army. Good source of heat and smelly hands.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor