What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Ditto. 380hp winter beater would be real fun, and I have some money burning a hole in my pocket from the wagon sale, but this isn't the place that money should go.

I'm too nice.

I texted the guy I'm not interested and since I felt bad he got burned on the auction buy I told him to check the fusible link in the cable that goes from the stud under the hood that comes up from the trunk located on the drivers side to the fuse box on the passenger side. He did and now he has power to the front half of the car.

He said it still doesn't start but I told him I noticed one of the eyelets on the starter was removed and to see what that wire does.

I should have bought it, fixed those 2 things in the driveway and sold it back to him for $5000 with 10 minutes of work and made $1000.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I'm too nice.

I texted the guy I'm not interested and since I felt bad he got burned on the auction buy I told him to check the fusible link in the cable that goes from the stud under the hood that comes up from the trunk located on the drivers side to the fuse box on the passenger side. He did and now he has power to the front half of the car.

He said it still doesn't start but I told him I noticed one of the eyelets on the starter was removed and to see what that wire does.

I should have bought it, fixed those 2 things in the driveway and sold it back to him for $5000 with 10 minutes of work and made $1000.....
Or, even better, lowball him with $100 bills under his nose, fix the stuff, and drive it away!

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Procharged TBSS sitting here. Great in the winter.

I just renewed the plates on the wagon, TBSS, and HellKitty each for the next two years. There goes my QTP dreams for a long while.

Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
As part of our plan for "the kids are getting stuck at home in the Fall" the Mrs and I dropped a bunch of coin on outdoor activity stuff for the girls. New ice skates (the city just built a new outdoor rink in our 'hood), snow shoes, and street hockey goalie equipment (our oldest want to try goal) is on the way.

Paid a whole $22 for this thing yesterday:

1602164469274.png

Amazon jacked the price up to $88 this morning. I hate to disappoint them that it isn't in high demand (this is Canada, FFS). I am going to scuff it up and paint it all-fancy like for my girls. Unless of course Tatiana wants to represent the US. I do suspect my shots will be just a little harder if she does...

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
As part of our plan for "the kids are getting stuck at home in the Fall" the Mrs and I dropped a bunch of coin on outdoor activity stuff for the girls. New ice skates (the city just built a new outdoor rink in our 'hood), snow shoes, and street hockey goalie equipment (our oldest want to try goal) is on the way.

Paid a whole $22 for this thing yesterday:

View attachment 158996

Amazon jacked the price up to $88 this morning. I hate to disappoint them that it isn't in high demand (this is Canada, FFS). I am going to scuff it up and paint it all-fancy like for my girls. Unless of course Tatiana wants to represent the US. I do suspect my shots will be just a little harder if she does...
I was about to ask if it had the Canadian flag on the other side, but if you are going to repaint it anyway....

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor