What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Hand washed it for the last time this year.

IMG_20201110_160954.jpg

Not bad for a Winter-beater, eh?

Reactions: 9 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Received my license plate lamps, dome lense, wiper knob, among other things. Hope my exhaust gets here this year. Only ordered it 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Talked to Tony Mamo last night about lightening my wallet with a set of his MMS 223 heads and some supporting mods to go with my mid sized cam on my Z06. If I get word I got picked up for this 3 month class next year I'm pulling the trigger. Ported intake will have to wait for my wallet to stop smoldering, but in the meantime the car will be sitting on an easy 440whp worth of parts. 11.4:1 compression, Yella Terra rockers, Johnson lifters, thicker pushrods, my cam, those heads, along with the 1 7/8" longtubes with 3" catless x pipe, 20# less clutch, Hurricane ram air intake, larger air bridge, and smooth coupler that the car already has. Oh yeah, gonna toss an underdrive on when I do the cam too.

Reactions: 6 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Talked to Tony Mamo last night about lightening my wallet with a set of his MMS 223 heads and some supporting mods to go with my mid sized cam on my Z06. If I get word I got picked up for this 3 month class next year I'm pulling the trigger. Ported intake will have to wait for my wallet to stop smoldering, but in the meantime the car will be sitting on an easy 440whp worth of parts. 11.4:1 compression, Yella Terra rockers, Johnson lifters, thicker pushrods, my cam, those heads, along with the 1 7/8" longtubes with 3" catless x pipe, 20# less clutch, Hurricane ram air intake, larger air bridge, and smooth coupler that the car already has. Oh yeah, gonna toss an underdrive on when I do the cam too.

all you are missing is a mullet..... :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
all you are missing is a mullet..... :popcorn:

Not for a Vette. That requires a gold chain, me to be lots older, constantly waxing the thing, and wearing Corvette apparel everywhere I go so people know I'm cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Not for a Vette. That requires a gold chain, me to be lots older, constantly waxing the thing, and wearing Corvette apparel everywhere I go so people know I'm cool.

White New Balance sneakers.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY

White New Balance sneakers.
No joke, I snapped this pic at the end of last December, made a meme of it. Dude was driving a C7. Check the ensemble...
Mematic_meme_20191223_182813.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor