What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I had to touch the parking brake cable adjuster on the Jeep so of course it broke. That is obsolete so I just made my own. I scrounged a long bolt with fine threads about half way down the shaft. I ran the bolt through the cable holder and then to the equalizer. . That eliminated a lot of MOPAR stupidity. Works great.
IMG_4959.JPG
IMG_4961.JPG

• Winner
Reactions: 12 users
Nov 4, 2012
Gasket kits came yesterday so I was going to work on this today. Opened the kits this morning and the one gasket is slightly bent. It was right on the edge of being too bent and probably could've been used if I had to, but there isnt a rush so I'm not gonna risk it.

Nobody local had one so I called the seller, sent them pictures and they are going to overnight me a new kit. I should have it sometime on Monday.

Gasket kit came this morning. Opened it up and son of a b*tch, this one is bent too. Almost in half. These things need to be sent in a hard box or something. Padded envelope is no bueno. You'd think after sending one bent gasket they'd be extra careful not to bend the second one.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
My latest project has been to get the beast of a plasma unmounted from the bridge that it hangs from on my entertainment center and get the new OLED in its place. Finally got to watch my first movie with the new TV and the 9.2 Atmos setup, probably still have much more tinkering around with the settings but glad to get the heavy plasma off the bridge. Was expecting to one day come in and find it on the ground so hopefully I stopped the problem instead of coming in to find my brandy new TV on the ground. Have to say how impressively thin the OLED is and a stunning picture

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Changed the oil and filter on the four wheeler, new spark plugs too, which are a royal PITA to access. Installed some boards in the new front tires for it so when I'm ready to mount them, I won't have issues. Hung a cabinet above the washer and dryer, now headed to Lowe's for some wood before everything around is closed...

IMG_20200316_161047.jpg
IMG_20200316_161119.jpg
IMG_20200316_162241.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor