We had rain and wind on Saturday, so I pretty much stayed indoors, but Sunday was mostly dry with a couple of very light showers and a few sun breaks. On my Pinto, I reinstalled the fuel tank (without the sending unit), installed the radiator and fan, put oil in the remote filter and the cooler, then added another 5 quarts to the engine before it began to show on the dipstick. Next, I attached the priming tool to the drill and pumped oil through the system to get the air out of the cooler lines. I was startled when oil shot out of the camshaft about a 4ft stream just inches from my right shoulder, so I stopped at that, then readied a new gasket on the valve cover. That was all the work that I did on the car. I spent some time in the basement on the computer ordering a fuel sending unit, and posting on the Pinto forum.