What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Shorts weather for me today. Gnats starting, Time to go fishing. Perfect social distancing. I actually like the social distancing:)
Works for my personality

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I studied the situation and watched several videos on the repair I was planning to undertake, I got all the tools out that I would need and with all my research I did I successfully changed a muffler clamp on the Grand Cherokee...... :banana:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I studied the situation and watched several videos on the repair I was planning to undertake, I got all the tools out that I would need and with all my research I did I successfully changed a muffler clamp on the Grand Cherokee...... :banana:
Did you change the bearing also?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I did yard work most of the day. Filled in ruts from the contractors last fall. Took out an old side walk with the skid loader and back filled with dirt. Later I changed out my broken anti roll bar on my Regal.
20200418_202957.jpg
The original one is hollow and was not attached to either side of the car. The new one is a ZZP solid bar. 80 bucks and came with all hardware.

Reactions: 11 users

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
Reactions: 1 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Need a pic of the grill. I love me some smoked meats. I built one from a 55gal drum, next up is a 200+gal oil tank.
Action shot!

20200411_151712.jpg

I've been a charcoal guy for years. This is my first pellet grill and I am really liking it.

• Winner
Reactions: 8 users

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Need a pic of the grill. I love me some smoked meats. I built one from a 55gal drum, next up is a 200+gal oil tank.
I have one of the oil tank grills on a trailer. It's about too much unless you are cooking for an entire town. Makes a damn good rotisserie chicken though.

Reactions: 4 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Did you change the bearing also?

with the hours I spent looking at videos and thinking about how to accomplish this repair no one ever brought up the subject of changing the bearing at the same time. All I wanted to do was to make you guys proud of me without starting a thread on replacing a muffler clamp but your post showed me I should have swallowed my pride and asked the forum for help instead of fooling myself into thinking I could handle this all on my own...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor