What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC
Picked up a new non Gbody project yesterday. A 2013 Dodge Hemi Charger R/T AWD. 70K miles on it. Black leather interior. It's a blast to drive.

0422191809.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Nov 4, 2012
Fiddled with the Camry today. Put new wipers on it and changed the oil out for Castrol GTX high mileage 10w40 and a OE Toyota filter. Startup seems a bit noisier than it did with the 5w30 and Lucas goo, but no noisier than it was before. I also installed the new oxygen sensor and reset the CEL.

I've got a few more things to do with it, but it's looking better and better.

Reactions: 3 users

BuickOldsPontiac

Master Mechanic
Oct 14, 2011
Sterling Heights, MI
I finally got the Trailblazer ready to go to the DMV for new tags (maybe next week). A new battery, cleaned up the corrosion and then spray painted the bar that holds the battery box down, a new lock and actuator for the left rear door, and some new wipers.

I did break the plastic trim piece around the inside handle when I tried to reinstall it though. :blam:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Living vicariously through my dad. After decades of talk, he's finally having a shop built! This thing measures 24x36, will have a 9' door on house side and 18' door on alley side and both are 8' tall. It'll have 10 foot ceilings, and a loft with stairs for storage.
I keep trying to get him to install a lift lol.
20190426_142034.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 13 users
Nov 4, 2012
Filled up both tanks in my F150 today, $125. Gas prices are going up.

Tomorrow AM I'm going to try and track down one of the lost keys for the Toyota. As of right now, I only have one key for the Camry, my sister lost 3 keys. The one I have is really worn out and only works the ignition, it won't unlock the doors. She said she left the one key at some restaurant that is on the other side of town. That was around November. She called and they supposedly had it, but she never picked it up. I'm hoping they might've hung on to it, but I'm not really optimistic about it. Otherwise I've got to go and get a key cut based on the VIN from the dealer.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Filled up both tanks in my F150 today, $125. Gas prices are going up.
To add to the pain KDKA said Pa has the highest gas tax in the nation. :cry: But you can thank me for the higher prices as on Monday I start going from Elderton to Butler (Meridian) everyday for the next four weeks. Never fails when I have to make regular long trips the prices goes up.

Nov 4, 2012
To add to the pain KDKA said Pa has the highest gas tax in the nation. :cry: But you can thank me for the higher prices as on Monday I start going from Elderton to Butler (Meridian) everyday for the next four weeks. Never fails when I have to make regular long trips the prices goes up.

We have presiding clown Tom Wolf to thank for that one. Last time gas was up I was working in Mt. Lebanon, commute wasn't too bad because I started early and would beat the rush. But now I'm working in Beaver County, I start later and hit rush hour dead on, the commute isn't so short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor