What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
10:00 just got home from the shop agine the heat is catching up with me but I made progress. The valves are adjusted and the lower and upper valve covers are on and torqued to spec. I changed the O-rings and brass seals on the injectors. I also mocked up the fuel rails and feed lines to the injectors the injectors are in but not torqued. I can't help thinking I'm forgetting to put something on before something else so nothing is tight yet. I'll go over it again tomorrow with a clear head. For now I made progress. View attachment 204234 View attachment 204235
I took a lot of pictures on the way apart but it's been apart so long I really wish I took more.
Looking good, still can't get over how many parts are on there

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
10:00 just got home from the shop agine the heat is catching up with me but I made progress. The valves are adjusted and the lower and upper valve covers are on and torqued to spec. I changed the O-rings and brass seals on the injectors. I also mocked up the fuel rails and feed lines to the injectors the injectors are in but not torqued. I can't help thinking I'm forgetting to put something on before something else so nothing is tight yet. I'll go over it again tomorrow with a clear head. For now I made progress. View attachment 204234 View attachment 204235
I took a lot of pictures on the way apart but it's been apart so long I really wish I took more.
Man, we're all pullin' for you. Hopefully you get the distributor stabbed right the first time and not 180* out :sneaky:.
tenor-1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Ordered some 255/70R17 snow tires for Natasha's Colorado. 1 inch taller than stock. Yeah, I know... it's August. But, supply chain issues are driving this. Also got a set of spark-a-lators.

And bit the bullet on a super secret part for the HellKitty. Little known mod... but, I'll share when it arrives. ;)
does it involve 1.2 Gigawatts, a flux capacitor, or a Mr.Fusion?

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Glad to see it going back together.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Weather today was an unseasonably cool 91* so I decided it was the perfect day to torch the brush pile.

It's getting that time of year and I don't want the baby copperheads making it home, another reason to be clearing more land to begin with - less brush near the house.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor