What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Took Janet in the truck to Lauren's TOB compaction tonight. Ran 70-80 mph on the GSP for a little over a 1/2 hour no issues. The driveshaft vibration is a bit annoying but I'll fix it sooner than later Lauren's marching band went on the field tonight ranked 3rd in there division and scored an 80.200 with a score like that and a first place finish they should now be ranked 1 or 2 in grupe 3 open so that's awesome. The wife didn't complain at all about the truck so that's good to lol it's 11pm and I'm sitting in the highschool parking lot just enjoying my heated seat. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Reactions: 2 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Took Janet in the truck to Lauren's TOB compaction tonight. Ran 70-80 mph on the GSP for a little over a 1/2 hour no issues. The driveshaft vibration is a bit annoying but I'll fix it sooner than later Lauren's marching band went on the field tonight ranked 3rd in there division and scored an 80.200 with a score like that and a first place finish they should now be ranked 1 or 2 in grupe 3 open so that's awesome. The wife didn't complain at all about the truck so that's good to lol it's 11pm and I'm sitting in the highschool parking lot just enjoying my heated seat. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Heated seat? I was over 80 here again today! I'm sure in typical CO fashion it'll suddenly realize the seasons have changed and go full bipolar.

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Heated seat? I was over 80 here again today! I'm sure in typical CO fashion it'll suddenly realize the seasons have changed and go full bipolar.
It's not here yet either. 96° today. Should be better next week. First front of the season.

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Guys it's long pants and sweatshirt wether in jersey. I wore a jacket to Lauren's performance Saturday night. And oh yeah they killed it she's back in first place in grupe 3 open! Got the results tonight. Didn't do much else today and now it's cold and raining.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Finally made it to the yard and fired up my Coupe Deville. Hasn’t run in almost 3 years and was from my best buddy. A 1975 500cid. Took a bit (jumpers and fresh gas) down it’s throat but it ran!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Messed around with the Merc. These are the hubcaps we wanted to use but they require reverse offset wheels, they are almost 4" deep.

So we abandoned the 15's and tried out the 22's. Front still needs to come up an inch or two so the car sits level or just a hair high. We also used some black vinyl and colored in the spokes to tone down the chrome.

Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Getting chilly here as well, way to rub it in guys. Only good part is that it is only a couple weeks away for the Pizza Power Tour my favorite day of the year

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
22's????? Ugly? Why they're HIdeous!!!! It's a Merc, not a Donk. Next you'll be throwing aluminum spacers between the frame mounts and the body and adding a 6" lift kit to the poor brute. Reverse rims are not that hard to acquire, leave them raw or paint/powder coat them. Those Caddy Caps are so substantial that they will totally mask the rim behind them.

Nick

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
22's????? Ugly? Why they're HIdeous!!!! It's a Merc, not a Donk. Next you'll be throwing aluminum spacers between the frame mounts and the body and adding a 6" lift kit to the poor brute. Reverse rims are not that hard to acquire, leave them raw or paint/powder coat them. Those Caddy Caps are so substantial that they will totally mask the rim behind them.

Nick
While I agree on the wheel comment it's not our ride..... The only thing that matters is that the cars owner likes the wheel choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor