What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I have my own MOBILE vintage car/truck repair service called Old Car Resurrection LLC. I do metal work, mechanical, wiring, and restoration work. AROUND 1990 and older
Older and riddled with issues -- just like I like my ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
In DFW on my way home from a few days in the Dominican Republic. Plot twist, the stray dogs running around the work site don't look quite right.

Hard to appreciate scale in the photo but the pups are about the size of my full grown pitbull and mama is every bit of 600 pounds. Only ever saw 3 little ones but there were 4 adults at one point. That's a lot of bacon.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
In DFW on my way home from a few days in the Dominican Republic. Plot twist, the stray dogs running around the work site don't look quite right.

Hard to appreciate scale in the photo but the pups are about the size of my full grown pitbull and mama is every bit of 600 pounds. Only ever saw 3 little ones but there were 4 adults at one point. That's a lot of bacon.
I love beacon and ribs and sausage

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor