What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Day trip for a fire investigation in Nevada today. Nevada is cold.
20190102_075837.jpg

Glad to be back home where it's a toasty 30 degrees.

Reactions: 1 user

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Still self employed but looking for a change. So before I lose my mind this week I decided to begin to transition out of Logistics and in to AFAB ( Anything For A Buck ). Trying to retain some White Glove Installation \ setup \ events work, with a sideline for some light manufacturing, crating, and installations at height.

Reactions: 1 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Still self employed but looking for a change. So before I lose my mind this week I decided to begin to transition out of Logistics and in to AFAB ( Anything For A Buck ). Trying to retain some White Glove Installation \ setup \ events work, with a sideline for some light manufacturing, crating, and installations at height.

Look into insurance property adjusting.

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Scared
Reactions: 6 users

awdblazer

Master Mechanic
Dec 12, 2013
i am a electrical technician for the local utility here
power electrician by trade (glorified electrician)
i work on equipment from 4kV all the way up to 230kV

Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
First day open for the year, set 15 matters down for trial in traffic court first thing this morning, got 4 new cases in traffic court and one new case in civil court. The civil court is one that is out of town in Toronto, he was a recommendation from another client and he said he read some of the civil cases I have done that have been reported on in CanLII, he lives in Scarborough and is coming in on Friday. I gave one of my clients a bill for tickets his company received in 2017, little more than $10g's for that account and there is still all the tickets in 2018..... Good start for the year....:)

Reactions: 2 users

Jube455

Apprentice
Apr 30, 2018
Saskatchewan, Canada
Death dealer. I am trained to kill people, and I train and support people who kill people. Yes, I am an Infantry Officer in the Canadian Army.

But, wait there's more!

I also spent nearly fifteen years delivering infrastructure projects in both the private an public sectors, and almost two years ago I moved into safety (policy and compliance) specializing in ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, ammo and explosives, vehicles, and so on. So when I am not busy sending rounds down range with deadly accuracy - I have been housing soldiers and equipment, or keeping them from hurting themselves and impacting operational readiness. Some of the stuff I come across on a daily basis would make your skin crawl.

;)
Thank you for your service.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor