what do you hate about gbodys

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
hey guys i know we all love gbodys but what do you hate about them
For me it is the heater box it gets in the way of everything and is a pain in the *ss to take out

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
#1 All G bodys are sadly slow...minus the gnx well compared to todays stadards so is the gnx. Sorry :eek:

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
I would have trouble actually finding a fault as a product line. As a platform it is very versatile. The cars lend themselves very well to customization. Each model has issues I do not like, but what one model may lack their is another that has it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
#1 All G bodys are sadly slow...minus the gnx well compared to todays stadards so is the gnx. Sorry :eek:

I'm not sure you can call the GNX slow by any comparable factory vehicle. 4000lbs ride , 276hp 13.5sec 1/4 , in factory trim out the door.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
I'm not sure you can call the GNX slow by any comparable factory vehicle. 4000lbs ride , 276hp 13.5sec 1/4 , in factory trim out the door.
Your right but im not putting a definition on fast either. I can agree, the gnx is a speedy car. The one thing that i like about g bodies is that if you dont find 13.5 sec in a 1/4mi "fast", there are many doors of opportunities to swap in a beast of a power house from a BBO to a LS-X.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reactions: 1 user

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
The ac/heater box and the heater system.The box is way too big,especially if you run a big block like I do.And the heater system itself is crap.The power windows are too slow.The frame could be a bit stronger.
Guy

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
These car were never designed to last this long. They are 1980's technology and for the purpose they were built for they performed great. They are cheap and easy to repair and tons of parts were interchangeable unlike todays vehicles they sell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor