What do you use to clean your interior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
I use armor all!

Just kidding that sh*ts terrible. I normally use surf city garage's 'Dash Away' and really like it. I just used some of this CU4 for the first time though, and I'm very happy with the results. Found the worst mold I've ever had on the seatbelts in the malibu. I usually use vinegar and water, doesn't pick up the mold stains and stinks for weeks but it works. Well this stuff melted it away before I could grab a rag to wipe it, no stains or anything, belt looks brand new. Also used it to clean the cutlass after I found some more mice had made a home or 2 in it. I bought some car bombs to kill the odor when I was done, but I dont think I'll need them. Today is day 2 and the car still smells fresh, with no hint of mice. Oh and pulls stains out like crazy.

FW1_CU4__23395.1430337034.600.600.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Gets that stubborn dirt out of the interior.

1588472645147.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor