CUTLASS What front ends are interchangeable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
What’s up guys. Greetings from San Diego. I have an ‘85 Cutlass Supreme Sedan. Wondering if the front end (before hood and fenders) is interchangeable with say, an el Camino, or wagon or even a 2 door coupe? I’m trying to find a front end that will get rid of the turn signals to the side of the headlights. I noticed other g-bodies, including the wagon, don’t have the side markers. Thanks in advance. 👍🏽🤓👍🏽

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
it would be easier to get rid of the turn signals with this

71wWsdZAOEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
While that's a novel idea about the front end change, I'd probably worry more about getting it running decent first without tossing codes. THEN worry about swapping body parts. One thing at a time.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
While that's a novel idea about the front end change, I'd probably worry more about getting it running decent first without tossing codes. THEN worry about swapping body parts. One thing at a time.
Codes are gone. Passed smogged. 👍🏽👍🏽. Fixed exhaust leak. I drive it everyday.

i was wondering about the front end clips because I like the no lights look when looking at it from the side view.

it’s ok if you guys don’t know if the front clips interchange or not with anything else than a coupe. 👍🏽🤓👍🏽

Reactions: 1 user

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
Front ends from a 2010 camaro or 2016 camaro can interchange with a g-body.

All that's needed is a minor amount of mad skills. 🙄
Dope! But just figuring what other g body front ends are less mod work than say a Camaro front clip.

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
By "sedan", do you mean 4 door? I have a friend in need of more door parking light assemblies.....
Hey Fleming442,

yes! The 4 door (more door ;). It’ll be a few till I have the parking light assemblies off. Trying to figure out the front ends first.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor