What Halogen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The Hella I have have a cut off and I use the bi exenon for the hi/lo which has a cover under the hid so the light is not reflected from the bottom until I hit the hi beams. There is a small door on the cover that is pulled back to allow the light to reflect off the bottom of the light. The first set of bi exenon and another hid for the inside hi beams that cost me close to $500 cause they basically just came on the market. I had junk chinese conversions lenses which went in the garbage when the Hellas showed up. The Hella lenses allowed me to raise the direction of the headlight to shine further down the road than the junk lenses. I had the junk lenses pointed down so I would not bother other drivers,

Reactions: 1 users

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
The Hella I have have a cut off and I use the bi exenon for the hi/lo which has a cover under the hid so the light is not reflected from the bottom until I hit the hi beams. There is a small door on the cover that is pulled back to allow the light to reflect off the bottom of the light. The first set of bi exenon and another hid for the inside hi beams that cost me close to $500 cause they basically just came on the market. I had junk chinese conversions lenses which went in the garbage when the Hellas showed up. The Hella lenses allowed me to raise the direction of the headlight to shine further down the road than the junk lenses. I had the junk lenses pointed down so I would not bother other drivers,
This is why I wanted to know about the cutoff on these lights. The conversion I want to do isn’t going to happen until after the car’s finished and 4x6s have nearly zero aftermarket support save for a place like Dapper Lighting.

These are about the same as a conversion minus HID ballasts.

MontesbyE

Greasemonkey
Sep 12, 2020
North Carolina
High Beam
IMG_3014.PNG
IMG_3013.PNG
Low Beam

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor