What happened to the floor puddle thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I kind of figured that's what happened. Which is the same as just abandoning a thread. Same effect anyway. Now, we'll have to live through the drama of the NEXT guy coming in here with a hole in his firewall weinering about how when it rains his G-body gets wet inside. We can't even point to that thread any longer because of "I got my fix so fugg all y'all, I'm deleting the solution and moving on" syndrome.

Unless we hit the nerve of truth with the flex seal razzing... :)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yeah, he'll turn up again like a bad penny when he's experiencing some other piddly problem he can't figure out on his own. :confused:
As Turna would say, "oofah".

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
that thread was all wet anyways..i think the OP wrung it out for all it was worth..he got his answer and mopped it all up..the next person that has that same problem is gonna be all washed up without it....sorry..:)
Sorry Bold And Beautiful GIF by CBS

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
that thread was all wet anyways..i think the OP wrung it out for all it was worth..he got his answer and mopped it all up..the next person that has that same problem is gonna be all washed up without it....sorry..:)
Sorry Bold And Beautiful GIF by CBS
Chris,
Leaving the thread posted could have theoretically helped other members experiencing the same, or similar issues. So, I think it was selfish on his part to delete the thread,

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Did some more Christmas shopping tonight and maybe he made the mistake I almost have, and still might.

Found a G2C on sale with the 12 rd mag in 9mm. Was thinking it might make a nice stocking stuffer for the wife.

Then again, if I ever got her particularly mad at me... hmm... providing the instrument of my own demise? Decided to wait and put more thought into that one. Then again, she could just mortar and pestle a bunch of nerve meds into my food so I guess it doesn't much matter.

Could be the poster made that mistake a previous year?

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
I think the guy used duct tape to cover the hole! And he couldn't figure out where water was coming from with a hole the size of a mancover!

• Haha

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
He might have deleted it because we wouldn't let go of the need to further inspect vs. just assuming/hoping the floor was fine. I'm ok w/that.

I'm also ok if he posts other stuff asking for help. We all learn on a different curve.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor