What Happens to Folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
All of a sudden a member drops out of site and or sight! Ever wonder what happened to them? They pop up ask a bunch of questions and then get lost.
Comments?

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
They are flakes.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Where is Built6spdMCSS to explain the state of the online world today?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
All of a sudden a member drops out of site and or sight! Ever wonder what happened to them? They pop up ask a bunch of questions and then get lost.
Comments?
Won't be missed by me.

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Comments?
This is one the downsides of forums imo. Very few of us know each other outside of this online platform. I thought of this topic a couple of weeks ago when reviewing the timing chain thread. The OP of that thread attached some screenshots of a thread on the Hotrodders forum and he was quoting a super guy, extremely knowledgeable and friendly member there - Bob. Whatever happened to Bob, he stopped posting and appearing on that forum - his health was awful you can guess of his status. But many online acquaintances have no idea of what happened to him.

With that in mind, if I have the opportunity to connect with a member in person, then I always try to take that opportunity.

My $.02.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Some get what they need and that is fine. I get on in spurts depending on how busy I am and what i might have to share that is useful I see posts and responses that I feel with my experience that I could add value to but it has gone so far in a rabbit hole that there is not getting back. Others i post and give my opinion and it is immediately discounted. And thats OK but being a master tech and owning 3 shops for many years i still do know a little. I am on a couple other forums and only drop in occasionally. Reading this there are a lot of guys that do have health issues. Note to son is to post something when I meet my maker. One of our members is going to be in Moultrie at a car show there so will try to look him up. It would be cool to have some regional meets. But it seems that we are soooo far apart.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Just make sure RockAuto delivers there.
It's going to have to be an air drop, because if I had my way it would be fully guarded by the Sentinel Tribe and we would have an understanding that they have their own area and to leave me alone. 🤣

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor