What parts do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I'm replacing my entire a/c system. Already have a Sanden 7176 compressor, New Champion 3 row rad, new condenser, 2 12 in. electric fans with alum. shroud. WHAT specific parts do I still need? First time doing this kind of project so PLEASE be specific and complete, kinda like explaining it to a modern day parts counter person LOL. I figure on finding a local shop to make up my hoses/lines once I install everything and its back on the road. BTW it's a 79 El Camino SBC that I've moved EVERYTHING over to the right/passenger side. That the way my March serpentine system has it, so I bought the Cutlass V-8 condenser. A/C SYSTEMS FOR DUMMIES would have been a good title for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor