What plugs in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rt Jam

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2020
Ontario Canada
87 GN. The top one is headlight harness. The bottom? Is that the engine harness?

Bad news, I sold the engine and it's probably still on it. This car is getting a Holley Dominator so I do not need any of the wires going to or from the engine. All I really need to do is power up the incoming to fuse box.
Do you know what connector or can I use any g body harness?

Attachments

• 20220731_221025.jpg
    20220731_221025.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 77

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
It'll have all the red power leads for the starter, alternator, A/C blower hi power to the relay, the two leads into the fuse box conection. Also to have a brown wire for the alternator, green wire for the temp light, pink for the distributor. This one will vary on gauge/warning light set up & carb. For the most carbs a light blue for the electric choke. Then the oil pressure light/gauge could have have light blue (goes to choke), tan (for oil light) or green/white (choke light w/gauge), one or two brown wires (one is for the fused feed for the electric choke, if it has the second it'll connrct to the computer harness). Then there might be just a lone tan wire used with either the oil pressure sender or switch for non-electric choke carbs or F.I. on the 4.3, or it'll be for the oil sender with electric choke carbs & oil pressure gauge.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor