What would make this site better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Goeke

G-Body Guru
Oct 15, 2016
Ok guys this site is good, i like the people and i like the knowledge, the only problem i see is it needs a little live chat, and possibly a sticky under general discussion named something like "simple questions" because i dont really like creating a new post for every small question i have. it would be cool, ive seen other sites using this type of thread design use the live chat feature

Matthew Goeke

G-Body Guru
Oct 15, 2016
like i have a simple question right now, on the stock prop valve is the front half going to the rear brakes?

malibujustin

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2017
like i have a simple question right now, on the stock prop valve is the front half going to the rear brakes?
If you can, just trace lines from master to prop valve, then from prop valve to each front wheel then to back wheels. I think only one line runs from back of valve to rear then rubber line that splits off to hard lines that run on top of rearend to each wheel. So I would say back of valve to rear.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

malibujustin

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2017
How I got my prop valve "unstuck" was to fill master cylinder up. Put lid on. Close back bleeders. Open one front bleeder and press brake pedal until fluid came out. Close bleeder. Seemed to "fool" the prop valve plunger back to neutral position. Then I could bleed as normal. Or I just got lucky and it went back on its on. This was kind of a reply to post you had earlier this week but I couldn't find original post

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

I got mine unstuck by driving the car in reverse and slamming on the brakes till I heard the valve click and it was reset. I didn't plan that, I was just really pissed cause it would not reset.

malibujustin

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2017
As far as making site better...it's pretty dang good now and sure has some really good folks on here. But I guess there's always a way to improve things!!!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
The sight is good if you ask me. The only thing I would change would be the moving and flashing adds. They eat up a lot of data on my phone.

• Agree

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I like it but it's the only site I ever joined so I don't even know if I'm doing it right. My daughter told me that she doesn't like it because she tried to join and it told her she is to young lol she's a pice of work

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Make the car of the month graphic on the main page smaller. The computers at work that run Internet Explorer 8 freaking hate that part of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor