Whats crackin' every

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2006
South Dakota
Whats crackin' everybody

Hey Im the new guy here, I have a lot of questions about my Cutlass I need addressed, and hopefully I can help some of you guys out too. Thanks for finally having a spot for all the G-bodys.

Aaron

Arok

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 3, 2006
Gainesville, Florida
Machinist eh? I'm not much of a machinist but I work in a machine shop and hope to become a good one. Now I mostly drill holes, saw things and weld aluminum. Usually all the machines are set up for me, I just run the parts through and make sure they stay within specs. Hopefully they'll show me how to write programs for the CNC. Ally is the only thing I know how to weld, I'll learn the rest soon enough.

Feb 15, 2006
South Dakota
I mostly do engine work. Everything from golf carts to 619ci John Deere diesels. My favorite is workin on small block chevys, I cant get enough of those things. It must be nice to have access to a CNC machine, I wish we had one (then I would have to go back to school to learn how to use it!)

Arok

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 3, 2006
Gainesville, Florida
I'm looking for a small block right now. I just pulled the th-350C out of my cutlass and I'm about to rebuild it at school. I just ordered the best rebuild kit CK performance had. I'll get to work as soon as it arrives. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor