Whats the one thing...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
I love the overall design! Those edges and curves matches so perfectly together.
I also have to say - that i love how the G-Body community (worldwide) just works so good together and that somehow everyone
is welcome with their ideas, in Germany we are a small Group of G-Body owners, but its a strong Group and everyone sticks together and helps each other out.

And there is not really much i hate only that its a quite underrated car over here in germany if it wasn't for Training Day.
And well, i would enjoy a bigger engine - thats for sure :giggle:

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
What I love is that I got into the Monte's because my dad had an 87 Aero and it still makes me think about him. What I hated was when I first got it and it was debadged everyone would say that is beautiful what kind of car is it. So I got tired of it and added the graphics, must be something with me and cars though. I did the Holden Monaro conversion on the GTO and left the Pontiac badging because I didn't want to deal with the questions of the weird bezel up front.

Reactions: 1 users

Max Headroom

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2011
I love two things about my G.

First is, I truly love the aesthetic of the my G-Body. The lines are simple yet elegant and the body lines all seem to blend into a harmonious completeness.
Oh Hell ! Now I have to go meditate.

The second thing is that it is a full frame car, with all the benefits associated with that fact.

What I hate most about my G-Body is that she is a greedy b*tch, always wanting to spend more of my money.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TomDisab

Apprentice
Nov 16, 2016
I've got an '87 Monte Aero coupe with 2000 miles on it. It's in perfect condition. Put some brand new tires on it and it ride and handles better than my '70's firebirds. Looks like it's going 100 miles and hour standing still.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Still currently in the hate side part of the relationship but plan on working on that tomorrow

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Love: My ‘84 Cutty Supreme Brogham was my first brand new car. Traded for the ‘87 442 when I heard ‘88 was going FWD 4 banger. Classic looks and interior comfort.

Hate: Absolutely pathetic quality control and have had to change everything about the car to make it run/handle decent. Um, still work in progress . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor