What's this

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ss1983

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 3, 2019
My apologies for a delayed response back. I looked on the cars I have in the yard....nothing. And was not able to look at the other 4 ss in Daus/Cartwright. But today is a new day. Unless you have figured out the mystery relay I will ride down there today. Actually I'm about to walk out the door.

Diesel guy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 5, 2019
Arkansas
I haven't figured it out yet. But the car is in the transmission shop getting a new overdrive installed. Do not in a great hurry . Again thank you

2ss1983

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 3, 2019
I haven't figured it out yet. But the car is in the transmission shop getting a new overdrive installed. Do not in a great hurry . Again thank you
Well I went to cartwright and made it up to the ss this guy has. Then it was a wasp attack. Little bastards got me once but they paid the full price. Transmissions guy in Michigan a1 transmission. I bought remanufactured 4L60E $800.00 that included shipping 5 year 100000 mile warranty and kept my old transmission. And that also was a new torque converter included. He said he warranty 400 turbo for racing 1 year warranty if you throwin nitrous to it. Price start at 1000. Has any transmission u need. Anyhow I'm looking under that ss were the wasp attack took place if it means getting stung again

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I don't think it is a relay at all- I'm guessing it's a diode pack to isolate the ignition feed to those circuits. Sometimes they have a little diagram molded in the top with diode symbols. Have you run the part number through the Googly machine?

2ss1983

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 3, 2019
No I haven't looked for an answer to this relay/mystery part since my trips to Cartwright. Doctors appointment,back surgery,the loss of my beloved pet Lucy,and more. Anyway I will attempt to get to the ss on the hill in Cartwright. Shoot I just have to know like looking for Bigfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor