Whats Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad78Cutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 18, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Hey everyone, Me and my nephews bought a 1978 Olds Cutlass Supreme last March. It was COMPLETELY stock, without motor though. And now its a race car. 327 Sbc .30 over w/ 250hp spray, racing buckets, fuel cell and battery in trunk, some racing suspension. It has all stock factory paint and all stock body parts. It is very nice body for stock.

And have a 1967 Rs Camaro, for about 30 yrs or so. It was always for race, destroked 400 Sbc ( 377 ci ), ran constant 12.00. But now is completely stock with 350 Sbc. Both nice cars.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Welcome!! Sounds like some cool cars. I would love to see some pictures of them.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
love that camaro wow

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
That is what I was talking about. Very nice cars. I really like the Camaro. That looks like it could kick a lot of Mustang AZZZZ.LOL!! Awesome rides!!

Bad78Cutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 18, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Nightmare388 said:
That is what I was talking about. Very nice cars. I really like the Camaro. That looks like it could kick a lot of Mustang AZZZZ.LOL!! Awesome rides!!

LOL, no it could be Mustang looks easy. But its just a mild 350 Sbc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor