Whats wrong here (WTF Pypes?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC
My Pypes kit had no issues at all. I have the side exit version, maybe it's only an issue on the rear exit.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
It's mean of you to offer a prize to find the problem and in your first post you tell us what the problem is, what was the prize that you won...:p

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
It's mean of you to offer a prize to find the problem and in your first post you tell us what the problem is, what was the prize that you won...:p
The joy of dealing with customer service & being told there is never a problem with their product. :confused:

• Agree

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
I got the same kit but side exits like regalbegal and my pypes kit bolted in perfectly. I tell everyone about mine because they sound great and went in very easy. Hope you get this resolved.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
OK, the deal is they'll pay for the ride east & only need the right side pipes. Even agree something not right.
What's wrong is you are running the pipes out the back MCSS style when exiting behind the tire looks better. Less 1980's, more classic muscle car.

What did I win?
I'm starting to think I should of went with the side exits as everyone is happy with theirs (& had the fit the first try.) The prize could be the ability to make one feel disappointed with their exhaust choice?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
If you haven't sent them back yet, why not call them again and negotiate for the side exit pipes? I'm sure they're more than eager to keep a customer happy...or am I being delusional?

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor