Wheel fitment question and general wheel question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew1021

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 26, 2012
After reviewing the "Wheel fitment guide" tread, i would just like to double check if my wheels will fit or if i have wasted money.

Right now, my car is lowered 3" all the way around. 2" spindles and 1" drop, and 3" drop in rear. I would like to do 17x8 up front and a 18x10 in rear. However, im not sure if the 18x10 will fit in rear, and i will be doing a 275/40/18 Nitto nt555r tire. So i just want to double check what wheel dimensions and specifications i should have in order to fit properly.

The car has a 36" mini tub at the moment, and i really dont want to max notch the frame but if i have to, i will.

Drew1021

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 26, 2012
So i found the wheels i want. TSW Mirabeau in 18x8 and 18x10.5. however, im not sure if they will work because the only offset available for the rear that ive found is 27. THe offset available for the front is 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor