Wheel pics needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Anybody have any pics, whether on the car or not, of the simulated wire wheel hubcaps ( option N94 ) that were an option on the 78 Cutlass?

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Anybody have any pics, whether on the car or not, of the simulated wire wheel hubcaps ( option N94 ) that were an option on the 78 Cutlass?

1567107021292.png

Reactions: 1 users

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Thanks for the pics guys 👍. I might possibly be interested in a set if anybody's got any, but I'd need mint ones though. If anybody's got a mint set, give me a PM.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I know it doesn't help much now, but a few years ago I came across 2 complete sets of wire wheel covers (6 were brand new with 2 very nice used ones) and a brand new set of rocket emblems for same in a stash of Olds parts I bought from someone. I ended up literally giving them away because I had no use for them and there was no interest in anyone paying $100 per set on ebay for them. Probably because I didn't offer free shipping. If I still had 'em, I'd have given you a set.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Yeah I figured they weren't very desirable! I'm not entirely sold on them myself but for the right price I wouldn't mind popping them on my car just for something different. Not super high on my must do list though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor