Wheel Well Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
No I haven't They didn't make 2DR so don't work?
Believe the 4 door trim should fit. I check my Chevy catalog & it list the same p/n for the Malibu on both. In theory since Chevy & Pontiac used the same body shells you should be able to use a set off a Pontiac 4 door.

Reactions: 1 users

79Lemans

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2015
Michigan
Believe the 4 door trim should fit. I check my Chevy catalog & it list the same p/n for the Malibu on both. In theory since Chevy & Pontiac used the same body shells you should be able to use a set off a Pontiac 4 door.
That's if I can find one..

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
That's if I can find one..
Post an ad in the wanted section. There are guys on here with lots of parts and guys who are frequently in the yards.

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
I have an 83 GP. During the mod, I removed all the chrome trim. PM me if interested.

GP Exterior.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
The trim will have to be from a LeMans, Grand Am, or Bonneville. The GP won't work on his car.

Reactions: 1 user

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Got it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor