WHEEL WELL SWAP MONTE CARLO TO ELCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

david lehman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 4, 2016
la quinta ca.
I HAVE A 85 ELCO & NEED A PASSINGER SIDE WHEEL WELL I HAVE LOCATED ONE ON CRAIGS LIST FROM A 80 MONTE CARLO, JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE INTERCHANGABLE? ALSO IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME ,DOES THE OUTER EDGE OF WELL TUCK UP BEHIND THE OUTER EDGE OF FENDER OR BUT UP NEXT TO IT, ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
THANK YOU.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Monte liner will NOT work in elco wheelwell.the liners go in between fenderlip (outer) and bolt to firewall,fron th of rad,and along outer lip.I have a excellent condition fender well liner from One of my 86 elco's---87.36 shipped.pm me if interested.

david lehman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 4, 2016
la quinta ca.
Monte liner will NOT work in elco wheelwell.the liners go in between fenderlip (outer) and bolt to firewall,fron th of rad,and along outer lip.I have a excellent condition fender well liner from One of my 86 elco's---87.36 shipped.pm me if interested.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE I FOUND ONE THIS AM ON CRAIGS LIST GOT TO DRIVE 50 MILES TO GET IT FOR 25.00 BUT THANKS AGAIN FOR ADVICE

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Great! Yeah I own 7 mc's,and 3 elco's,and have done all front end/clip swaps capable that these 2 g's would except,so I know a thing or 2 bout the interchangebility;)

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
if you don't find the part LAX Rated always seems to have the parts we need
I see a subliminal message here about using all capital letters.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor