Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Too bad that could never happen.

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Oh yea it could. Big cube engine with a lift above .600, it'll work it's way in. That hit the Piston a couple times before being buried.
It must have had about an inch plus of piston to head clearance for it not to have shoved that new looking socket all of the way in it's perfectly shaped hole.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
That's not sticking out an inch, but if you want to call things bigger than they are I'll leave that to you and who you are trying to brag to..:LOL:
So are you implying that he really only has a 454 and calls it a 565 in the car too?

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
That's not sticking out an inch, but if you want to call things bigger than they are I'll leave that to you and who you are trying to brag to..:LOL:
The only reason someone would get all defensive about me calling this picture fake is that you actually believed this was possible but then realized you were one of the gullible ones out there that fell for it,

• Agree
  • Clever
Reactions: 2 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
It must have had about an inch plus of piston to head clearance for it not to have shoved that new looking socket all of the way in it's perfectly shaped hole.
i can't begin to imagine how many 10mm's I've lost over the years but all I caught from this was perfectly shaped hole..nice job kids..

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I once left a bolt in the crank case that took a 10mm socket. It made lots of noise. Dropped the pan, yanked it, and the motor lived on. Same motor that took me 3 head gaskets to get right, my fault. It eventually lived a life of anger but man did I struggle in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor