Where are these suppose to go?

Dirtyjoe510

Dirtyjoe510

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 25, 2018
Richmond, california
Random plugged hose coming from the carb that goes ???

Random green end that goes ??

I’ve recently upgraded the alternator don’t remember if that’s where I disconnected the green end. Any help is appreciated

And is that last pic with the lil bar suppose to plug something up?

Attachments

Gwarren79

Gwarren79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 29, 2018
the last one looks like a broken ported vacuum switch.

Ribbedroof

Ribbedroof

Royal Smart Person
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
knowing year, make and model would help, but green connector appears to be the diagnostic link connector (not to be confused with the dlc under the dash). I believe it was used on the assembly line process, and there is nothing that gets plugged into it.

Clone TIE Pilot

Clone TIE Pilot

Royal Smart Person
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
First picture, that is the vacuum supply line to the Thermac aircleaner vacuum motor, that plug is a bizarre non factory item.

Green plug is a diagnostic plug, normally it is not hooked up to anything. You plug a dwell meter to it to see the fuel mixture solenoid dwell for tuning or troubleshooting.

Motor looks like a Buick 231 with a Djet.

Dirtyjoe510

Dirtyjoe510

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 25, 2018
Richmond, california
knowing year, make and model would help, but green connector appears to be the diagnostic link connector (not to be confused with the dlc under the dash). I believe it was used on the assembly line process, and there is nothing that gets plugged into it.
84 cutlass 3.8 v6

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Electrical / Ignition / Starting 11
rogue_ryder Electrical / Ignition / Starting 8