Where did all the condensers go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geezer gone wild

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 17, 2020
Tobaccoville, NC
Was all set to order a Spectra 7-4013 condenser and in the last few weeks they have disappeared from the fave of the earth. Rockauto, partsgeek, Napa, Oreilys, Autozone, Advanceauto, Ebay...out of stock and will not order. So has anyone found something close that will work?

Max Headroom

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2011
You might try a used motorcycle shop. Shops that service old Harleys, etc. usually have the odd condenser hanging around. I don't think there is a big enough difference for it not to work, although I can't say that for sure.

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
They are in short supply! I can't even order direct from Spectra! I ran it through my interchange, and the 4 seasons number is 40367. This one is also not available for direct order, but try searching that part number.

Geezer gone wild

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 17, 2020
Tobaccoville, NC
Sorry guys, didn't make it clear. Looking for a/c condenser. Thanks for the link gnvair, but I have tried that seller - twice over the last 2 weeks. They will take the order and charge my cc, but next day message that cannot fill order and return funds to my cc. Thanks Flyers9928 for the interchange number, I'll give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor