where to find tucked bumpers for a 78 malibu??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuthousekustom

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 24, 2011
there are alot of cars on the west coast with tucked front and rear bumpers. i alsao see alot of people asking for other gbodys also. I was wonder where are you guys picking your bumpers up from?? i have seen a few spots on ebay that have them i.e. rareelco10 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/78-82-MALIB...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item484345f33c) and allday_customs (http://www.ebay.com/itm/MALIBU-COUP...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr). Then there is the most common place Lauren Engineering. what company has the best fitment, cost, quality, you know all the things everyone likes . also is there any other companys that i am missing??

GMillion$

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2011
Northern Alberta
If you're not set on glass, it's real easy to narrow and tuck your steel ones. You can even lighten em a bit by removing the extra crash protection from them.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
All day customs is where im getting mine tomorrow...and true about two different one...if u want the lower spoiler u need to make sure no cracking is involved...fyi...

Elco Slimm

Apprentice
May 14, 2011
Phoenix Az
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
All day customs is where im getting mine tomorrow...and true about two different one...if u want the lower spoiler u need to make sure no cracking is involved...fyi...

How much are they?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Elco Slimm said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

How much are they?

Since im getting the front back and trunk its going to be $300 even..but i think he has them for $120 each..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor