White 84 Cutlass stolen in San Antonio this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

undr8ed

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2010
Spokane, WA
My dad's white 1984 Cutlass was stolen this morning from Live Oaks, in San Antonio, TX this morning. I know it's a long shot he'll ever see it again, however it was a gift from me (years ago) and I'm not in the same financial buffer that I can give him another vehicle :(

1984 Cutlass, white with white 1/4 top and maroon interior, 83 tail lights, 85 grills, astroroof, mint truspoke wire wheels, and wider whitewall tires. The car had 190k+ on it, but it was cleaned weekly (at a minimum) so it looked VERY sharp and held it's own at every car show he had ever entered! Tell-tale spots would be: Smoothed front bumper plastic, you could tell there was paint touch-up in front of the rear wheels (paint was the stock color, just not sunfaded, so it kinda stood out in person) and smoothed rear bumper plastic. It also still had Washington State plates on it (which would stick out in TX!!!)

ANY HELP would be appreciated!!!

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Sorry to hear about your dads loss. I hope he gets his cuttlass back. Ill keep an eye out here in AZ incase there on the move.

undr8ed

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2010
Spokane, WA
I've been keeping an eye out on craigslist... Also, I posted this on some other forums and thankfully I've done some business with some cats in that area, so they're keeping an eye out...

It was spotted last night, but dude lost it when he flipped a U to chase the car down... So there IS still some hope...

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I hope you're able to track them down...they must know that the word is out so they might just dump the car. I imagine if they were going to chopping the car or change the vin #'s they wouldn't be joy riding around in it

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Joltcola said:
on a good note TX has the death penalty :blam: ...which should be given for stealing a G BODY!!!
x2!!!

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor