Who here has B.O.P. or Chevy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

80Maliboo

Apprentice
Feb 26, 2010
When I joined this site I figgured to see a lot of malibus and monte carlos on here. It looks as if theres many more regals cutlas' and grand prixes than chevys on here. Its somewhat of a shock to see so many BOPs on here.
To get an idea of what the mix really is post up with what you own.

1987 Pro-touring Olds. Still with Oldspower. 😉

Both, Monte's and Cutlasses.

As far as I know, they didn't sell as many Montes and Malibus compared to Cutlasses, so that is the reason you see more of them.

While pretty much all my other cars are Oldsmobiles (with Olds engines!), ironically my G-body is an ElCo. Of course, it will also get an Olds motor.

84' Cutlass Supreme w/ 350 Chevy & 700R-4, True Dual Exhaust with Hooker Areochamber Mufflers, and a shitty 7.5 rear (2.41 Gears) soon to be 8.5 posi (3.73).

I've got an '80 Cutlass Suprem 68k original miles, no rust (except for the damn rear bumper), 260 V8 Th350, white/burgandy interior... She's my baby.. When the 260 dies (which won't be for a while I hope) it's gettin' a 425 Olds (w/ a '66 442 tri carb intake), a switch pitch 400, and a 9 inch.

Attachments

• IMGA02531.jpg
    IMGA02531.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 92
Currently own 1982 Cutlass in my sig with a 355 SBC. I didn't do the swap, but I honestly don't care what the power comes from as long as it is still GM.

Previously owned 2 1982 Grand Prixs, one with a 267 SBC and one with an Olds 350
Wife used to drive an '86 Monte Carlo SS before we were married, when she still lived at home, her mom was the second owner... the car was in amazing condition and damn did she look good driving that car 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor