Who here has B.O.P. or Chevy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
patmckinneyracing said:
If anything, take the lack of malibu's as a good thing. I like it because they are unique in there own way.

There was a low mile granny fodor on St Louis Craigslist for $350. no motor or trans. I almost bought it (however I got some health issues putting physical labor on hold) and threw a 307/200-4r (also on the local CL for $150.) in so I can start building another SBO lol ... Have me my Olds powerred Chevy.

I've got no problem with a chevy in a BOP or vice versa. You figure that GM made all of them so I don't see what the big deal is. Just depends on who has what parts and the amount of money.

i own a 81monte lc and a 87 ls i think the body lines are nicer on the monte carlos but the cutlass is also very nice

Of my own, a 1987 olds cutlass with a wee-oh-7 being replaced with an olds 403.
And then 2 mopars (in my sig)

Then there is a mix of other cars in the immediate family, bop and mopar, with one ford thrown in.
Some of the highlights, 60 Plymouth savoy, 76 t/a, 82 ford fairmont (only ford in the family, my dad's daily)

Yeah, we cover all the bases... :rofl:

1981 Cutlass Supreme with Olds 350 diesel. Still runs great. But Olds 455 in the garage itchy to be installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor