Who's Going to Win the Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I got my money on the Patriots since the Raiders aren't playing. I'll be watching it at my son's place eating his smoked chicken wings and getting my grandkids to get my beer...only problem with that is they hold my beer away from me while their other hand is out for the tip....:D

Reactions: 1 user

Dngrous

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 30, 2016
I got my money on the Patriots since the Raiders aren't playing. I'll be watching it at my son's place eating his smoked chicken wings and getting my grandkids to get my beer...only problem with that is they hold my beer away from me while their other hand is out for the tip....:D
Throw cushions on the floor, then sweep the leg, Johnny...

And I'm rooting for the Falcons, just because they're not the Patriots.

• Agree
  • Optimistic
Reactions: 5 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Rooting for the Falcons. Hate the Patriots.

• Agree
  • Optimistic
Reactions: 5 users

LukeZ

G-Body Guru
Apr 24, 2015
Delaware
I say let someone else win the Superbowl for once. Go Atlanta!

• Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Da Bears by a field goal.....a long, long field goal lol!!! Wait...news alert, sorry guys just wishful thinking :(.

Brady is a great QB, but i too hate the patriots!

Atlanta by 4, go Falcons!

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
if this keeps up I'l be complaining to GP403 about the bullying.........I always wanted to play like the victim card...:p

Kennybill

Master Mechanic
Mar 17, 2010
Braceville, Ohio
I was a big Browns fan and I use to watch a lot of nfl football. Bernie Kosar was a local boy that I saw at a couple HS games. When bill belichoke got him fired I swore off all nfl football. I was so mad I put a curse on the browns. Next weekend I was outside building a new shed. Gorgeous weather and I really enjoyed the weekend plus I was getting something done instead of wasting the day watching overpaid idiots. I've never went back. Every time I'm getting something done instead of watching those knuckleheads (especially the anthem thing ) I say thank you bill belichoke. That being say, the only reason belichoke ever won was Tom Brady. So even though I won't be watching I hope Brady wins. I may listen on the radio in the garage. I'm working on a 1972 Supreme.

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I was a big Browns fan and I use to watch a lot of nfl football. Bernie Kosar was a local boy that I saw at a couple HS games. When bill belichoke got him fired I swore off all nfl football. I was so mad I put a curse on the browns. Next weekend I was outside building a new shed. Gorgeous weather and I really enjoyed the weekend plus I was getting something done instead of wasting the day watching overpaid idiots. I've never went back. Every time I'm getting something done instead of watching those knuckleheads (especially the anthem thing ) I say thank you bill belichoke. That being say, the only reason belichoke ever won was Tom Brady. So even though I won't be watching I hope Brady wins. I may listen on the radio in the garage. I'm working on a 1972 Supreme.

can't you even spare 11 minutes........:p

"An average professional football game lasts 3 hours and 12 minutes, but if you tally up the time when the ball is actually in play, the action amounts to a mere 11 minutes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor